Also known as information technology coordinators, IT coordinators are responsible for managing a company's electronic assets and equipment. Their main objectives are to install, upgrade, and manage the software and hardware on company devices. They also recommend any new software applications to the IT manager.
When interviewing IT coordinators, the best candidate will be a critical thinker and decisive leader with the ability to relay complex technical concepts to non-technical personnel. Be wary of candidates with poor problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for IT Coordinators:
1. How would you create a policy for the proper use of computer software for non-technical staff?
Tests the candidate's ability to relay complex technical information to personnel.
2. Which tools would you use to perform computer backups?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of IT operating systems and protocols.
3. How do you stay up-to-date with developments in the changing IT industry?
Highlights the candidate's willingness to regularly update their knowledge of IT industry developments.
4. How would you help a work-from-home employee install company-specific software on their laptop?
Reveals the candidate's communication skills and the ability to pass on technical particulars telephonically.
5. How would you troubleshoot IT issues, such as server failure?
Demonstrates the candidate's analytical and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources