Interview Questions for IT Coordinators:
1. How would you create a policy for the proper use of computer software for non-technical staff?
Tests the candidate's ability to relay complex technical information to personnel.
2. Which tools would you use to perform computer backups?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of IT operating systems and protocols.
3. How do you stay up-to-date with developments in the changing IT industry?
Highlights the candidate's willingness to regularly update their knowledge of IT industry developments.
4. How would you help a work-from-home employee install company-specific software on their laptop?
Reveals the candidate's communication skills and the ability to pass on technical particulars telephonically.
5. How would you troubleshoot IT issues, such as server failure?
Demonstrates the candidate's analytical and problem-solving skills.