Insurance Agent Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe your method for effectively keeping track of policy plans you’ve sold?
Tests the candidate’s client management abilities.
2. Which three forms of advertising have you used as an insurance agent?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of insurance marketing strategies.
3. What questions do you ask to assess a potential client’s needs and requirements?
Reveals the candidate’s experience as an insurance agent.
4. Can you give an example of a time you convinced a client to buy insurance after they refused at first? How did you handle it?
Highlights the candidate’s negotiation skills.
5. How do you manage aggressive clients?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal and communication skills.