Insurance Brokers are industry specialists that act as intermediaries between clients and insurance companies. Based on the client’s insurance requirements, Brokers source and negotiate the best policy for their needs, taking into account risk factors and finances.
When interviewing Insurance brokers, the ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of available insurance products, a passion for sales, and excellent negotiating skills. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills and those who are not comfortable up-selling products.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Insurance brokers:
1. What information is needed to assess a client’s insurance needs?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical skills.
2. What techniques would you use to push sales?
Highlights sales experience and sales techniques.
3. How would you build trusting relationships with your clients?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. Which techniques would you use to expand your client base?
Demonstrates the candidate’s marketing and networking skills.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you negotiated a great policy for a client?
Highlights previous work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources