Interview Questions for Insurance brokers:
1. What information is needed to assess a client’s insurance needs?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical skills.
2. What techniques would you use to push sales?
Highlights sales experience and sales techniques.
3. How would you build trusting relationships with your clients?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. Which techniques would you use to expand your client base?
Demonstrates the candidate’s marketing and networking skills.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you negotiated a great policy for a client?
Highlights previous work experience.