Insurance Advisor Job Description Template
We are looking for a result-driven insurance advisor to be responsible for providing financial advice to clients on retirement planning, investing in the future, saving for education, and life insurance protection. The insurance advisor will generate leads, meet with clients, complete a financial needs analysis, and present them with customized financial proposals. You should thereafter discuss and market insurance options that suit their needs.
To be successful as an insurance advisor, you should stay up to date with the latest products and benefits and inform clients of these offerings. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Advisor should offer specialized guidance and advice on areas of concern and empower people to live better lives.
Insurance Advisor Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients' financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients' risk. -Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
Insurance Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar.
- A license issued by the state board.
- CFP certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- Compliance according to state regulations and policies.