Installer Job Description Template
We are searching for a communicative installer to fit our clients' equipment. The installer should study all pertinent instructions, scope installation areas to determine their appropriateness, and then proceed to position devices. You should also advise clients on appropriate maintenance procedures.
To ensure success as an installer, you must be able to secure implements safely and precisely. An outstanding installer will suggest modifications to surrounding areas to enhance the usability of devices, where needed.
- Perusing installation guidelines in instances of ambiguity.
- Considering and consulting on the suitability of proposed installation areas.
- Positioning appliances according to stipulated specifications, environmental features, and clients' requests.
- Refitting dislodged implements to restore their placements.
- Testing devices to review their functionality.
- Furnishing clients with maintenance-related advice.
- Tidying installation sites promptly.
- Heeding prevailing building and safety stipulations.
- High school diploma.
- Proven and varied installation experience.
- Capacity to use discretion when examining installation instructions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to seek clarification when presented with ambiguous requests.
- Physically fit.
- Available to tend to late call-outs on occasion.