Interview Questions for Installers:
1. When would it be appropriate to deviate from installation advice?
Illustrates discretion and confidence in one's installation abilities.
2. How would you wade through poorly written and ambiguous installation guidelines?
Evaluates forbearance, research skills, and the capacity to function systematically.
3. Which features of the environment would you consider before installing a device?
Unveils technical abilities and attentiveness.
4. What would you do if someone demanded that you install a device in an unsuitable spot?
Inspects customer service skills and the ability to furnish clients with an assortment of placement options, where feasible.
5. How would you promote the longevity of your installations?
Highlights the capacity to produce high-grade, enduring work.