Inside Sales Managers are responsible for supervising companies' inside sales personnel and ensuring that sales goals are achieved. They recruit and train inside sales staff, prepare sales reports, monitor staff performance, and resolve customer complaints.
When interviewing Inside Sales Managers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm, and strong leadership skills. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Inside Sales Managers:
1. What is the importance of preparing regular sales forecasts?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. How would you deal with an underperforming Inside Sales Representative?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
3. Why should an Inside Sales Manager liaise with the marketing department?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and analytical skills.
4. What would you do if you noticed that our current sales practices were ineffective in generating adequate sales?
Demonstrates the candidate's analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. What would you do if a customer complained about an unfriendly Inside Sales Representative?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, customer service, and leadership skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources