Assistant Sales Managers are responsible for assisting Sales Managers to meet or exceed company sales quotas. They help train sales teams, resolve customer complaints, and identify ways to improve customer service.
When interviewing Assistant Sales Managers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate drive, exceptional leadership skills, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who are unenthusiastic and have poor communication and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Assistant Sales Managers:
1. How would you describe your management style?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, management skills, and experience.
2. What would you do in a situation where an important decision had to be made but the Sales Manager was unavailable?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills, leadership skills, and experience.
3. How would you address an underperforming staff member?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and management skills.
4. How do you ensure that the sales team meets or exceeds sales targets?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills, leadership skills, and experience.
5. How do you achieve exceptional customer service?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, customer service skills, and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources