Infant Teachers are qualified professionals who provide care and instruction to babies and toddlers up to the age of 3 years. They also feed and bathe children, and supervise playtime.
When interviewing Infant Teachers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate confidence when engaging with babies and toddlers. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills, low energy, and a lack of passion for teaching.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Infant Teachers:
1. Why do you want to be an Infant Teacher?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and passion for childcare.
2. What experience do you have with babies and toddlers?
Shows the candidate's work history and experience with young children.
3. What challenges do you anticipate with babies and toddlers?
Displays the candidate's patience and experience with young children.
4. Why is it important to keep a daily diary for parents?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills.
5. Describe how cognitive skills are nurtured in young children?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of early childhood development.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources