Interview Questions for Industrial Engineers:
1. What are the primary factors to consider when designing a plant layout?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience.
2. Can you describe process planning for different types of processes?
Shows the candidate's specific knowledge of process planning.
3. Can you describe how you train workers for new processes?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to train staff effectively when implementing new processes.
4. How do you go about identifying and correcting production flaws?
Shows the candidate's analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you manage large amounts of information and data?
Reveals the candidate's organizational skills.