Independent Distributors manage the relationship between the buyers and the manufacturers or service providers. They maintain good relationships with both clients and manufacturers and ensure a positive brand image at all times. Independent Distributors have sound product knowledge and a keen eye for marketing opportunities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Independent Distributor Job Description Template
We are searching for a friendly, well-organized Independent Distributor to join our growing marketing team. The Independent Distributor's responsibilities include conducting product and market research, creating attractive product displays, hosting workshops, generating leads and building client networks, maintaining a positive brand image, training new representatives, and meeting monthly targets. You should be able to provide excellent customer service and promptly resolve complaints.
To be successful as an Independent Distributor, you should be an active listener who is able to come up with innovative marketing ideas. Outstanding Independent Distributors are enthusiastic, resilient, and have excellent time management skills.
Independent Distributor Responsibilities:
- Collecting, loading, and unloading goods, and transporting them to the desired location.
- Setting up attractive product displays and having positive engagements with clients.
- Conducting market research and attending events, workshops, and training sessions.
- Planning and organizing product launches that create excitement around the brand.
- Liaising with suppliers and maintaining stock levels.
- Inspecting all stock and reporting any problems promptly.
- Providing excellent customer service and following up with potential clients.
- Using social media in marketing campaigns.
- Educating and training new representatives.
- Scheduling meetings with suppliers and coming up with new marketing strategies.
Independent Distributor Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Degree in Marketing or Business would be advantageous.
- A valid driver's license.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly identify marketing opportunities.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Excellent networking abilities.
- A growth mindset.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources