Business Development Directors identify ways to help companies increase profitability. They are responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, growing and enhancing a company’s brand, and strengthening both internal and external relationships.
When interviewing Business Development Directors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and a passion for analyzing market trends. Be wary of candidates who lack sound communication and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Business Development Directors:
1. How would you identify a good business opportunity?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
2. How do you maintain good working relationships with vendors, distributors, and customers?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
3. How do you keep abreast of emerging market trends?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge.
4. How do you deal with differing opinions regarding marketing strategies?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict resolution skills as well as interpersonal skills.
5. What is the best way to grow a company’s brand?
Demonstrates the candidate’s level of experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources