Independent Contractors are hired to complete specific tasks within a predetermined time frame. These professionals may work independently, or as part of a team.
When Interviewing Independent Contractors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. Be wary of candidates who lack drive, self-motivation, and the ability to work with little supervision.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Independent Contractor Interview Questions:
1. Why did you choose to become an Independent Contractor?
Shows drive and initiative.
2. Can you tell me about the project that you are proudest of?
Highlights industry experience.
3. Have you ever had difficulty meeting deadlines?
Reveals time management skills.
4. How do you track your performance?
Assesses self-monitoring and communication abilities.
5. What would you do if you encountered unexpected difficulties on a project?
Demonstrates analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources