Freelancers are self-employed individuals who are not contractually bound to one specific employer. Freelancers can work in virtually any sector, though most work in marketing and communications, creative arts, and information technology.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Freelancer Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a self-motivated and disciplined Freelancer. Freelancers are required to complete assignments that meet prescribed specifications. In this position, you will also be required to keep a record of hours worked, and to submit your tax returns on time.
To ensure success as a Freelancer, you should possess excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Freelancer will be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Formulating assignments in accordance with prescribed specifications.
- Editing assignments to ensure that they are accurate and well-presented.
- Liaising with the line manager to clarify assignment-related expectations, as needed.
- Submitting completed assignments in the stipulated format.
- Storing and filing copies of all completed assignments.
- Keeping an accurate record of hours worked and income received.
- Registering as a taxpayer and filing your own tax returns on time.
- Ensuring that your work equipment remains in excellent working condition at all times.
- Relevant educational qualification.
- Prior freelancing experience in a similar role.
- Portfolio of completed projects.
- Access to all equipment needed to complete tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive, discipline, and initiative.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources