Interview Questions for Freelancers:
1. How long have you been working as a freelancer?
Reveals work experience.
2. Why did you decide to become a freelancer?
Shows passion, drive, and initiative.
3. Can you discuss your previous freelancing projects?
Demonstrates work experience and technical skills.
4. How would you manage multiple, competing demands for your employers?
Assesses organizational and time management skills.
5. Can you describe your approach to communicating results?
Highlights interpersonal and communication skills.