Freelancers are self-employed professionals who are not committed to a full-time, permanent position with any one employer. Freelancers most commonly work in the creative arts, media and communications, and information technology sectors.
When interviewing Freelancers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate drive, initiative, and self-discipline. Be wary of candidates who have poor communication, organizational, and time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Freelancers:
1. How long have you been working as a Freelancer?
Reveals work experience.
2. Why did you decide to become a Freelancer?
Shows passion, drive, and initiative.
3. Can you discuss your previous freelancing projects?
Demonstrates work experience and technical skills.
4. How would you manage multiple, competing demands for your employers?
Assesses organizational and time management skills.
5. Can you describe your approach to communicating results?
Highlights interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources