Interview Questions for Implementation Specialists:
1. What measures would you take to ensure that clients are satisfied with customized software systems?
Tests the candidate’s technical knowledge, communication and customer service skills, as well as experience.
2. How would you keep the project team informed of key deliverables and project milestones?
Assesses the candidate’s industry knowledge and communication skills.
3. What would you say is the most difficult part of customizing software systems for clients?
Evaluates the candidate’s technical skills, honesty, and experience.
4. How would you go about coordinating tasks to ensure that customized software systems are installed in a timely manner?
Examines the candidate’s industry knowledge, organizational and time management skills, and experience.
5. What would you do if a client did not approve of the installed software features?
Tests the candidate’s analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills.