Interview Questions for Technical Architects:
1. What information should you gather before designing a bespoke IT system?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills and understanding of systems structure.
2. How do you decide when a company should upgrade their existing technical system or install a new system?
Demonstrates the candidate’s analytical skills and knowledge of hardware.
3. What software and networking systems are you most familiar with?
Reveals knowledge of IT systems.
4. What do you think is the most important function of the technical architect?
Highlights areas of expertise and possible gaps in knowledge.
5. What was the most complex IT system you designed and installed for a client?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.