Interview Questions for Security Architects:
1. What type of tests do you prefer to use for detecting security faults in a network and why?
Demonstrates candidates' IT and security knowledge and experience.
2. What do you do to remain current with the latest security trends, innovations, and developments?
Demonstrates candidates' willingness and ability to remain up to date.
3. If the world was suddenly hit by a network virus, how would your current security system hold up to it?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills as well as critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. Can you describe the IT security certifications you hold?
Demonstrates candidates' advanced IT security education.
5. Can you describe a time when you implemented a security update that caused a system crash or malfunction? How did you react?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to accept and learn from their mistakes, as well as their problem-solving skills.