Cyber Security Engineers create security measures to protect the computer and networking systems of businesses from potential hackers and cyber attacks. Cyber Security Engineers will troubleshoot network and security problems and respond to network breaches to ensure the protection of sensitive databases from cybercriminals.
When interviewing Cyber Security Engineers, look for candidates who demonstrate analytical, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills. Be wary of candidates who lack an excellent understanding and knowledge of technology and software.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Cyber Security Engineers:
1. What do you do to remain up to date on the latest trends and developments in cybersecurity and the ways to breach that security?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills and knowledge, as well as their willingness to remain current in a constantly evolving field.
2. What methods do you use when planning a system's security?
Demonstrates candidates' technical and analytical skills, and attention to detail.
3. What would you do if you were alerted to a hacking attempt or breach?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving skills and their ability to remain calm under pressure.
4. What kind of security do you have on your home system?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills and knowledge.
5. What kind of problems or anomalies would you look for in an already compromised system?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical and critical-thinking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources