Interview Questions for Cyber Security Engineers:
1. What do you do to remain up to date on the latest trends and developments in cybersecurity and the ways to breach that security?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills and knowledge, as well as their willingness to remain current in a constantly evolving field.
2. What methods do you use when planning a system's security?
Demonstrates candidates' technical and analytical skills, and attention to detail.
3. What would you do if you were alerted to a hacking attempt or breach?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving skills and their ability to remain calm under pressure.
4. What kind of security do you have on your home system?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills and knowledge.
5. What kind of problems or anomalies would you look for in an already compromised system?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical and critical-thinking skills.