Interview Questions for Developers:
1. Can you describe the development methodology you use to create new programs?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of design practices.
2. What programming languages are you most familiar with?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of software systems and reveals knowledge gaps.
3. How you do manage your workflow to complete tasks on time?
Reveals the candidate’s time management skills.
4. What processes do you use to find and fix bugs in software applications?
Reveals the candidate’s analytical skills.
5. What software systems or applications have you created in your previous work?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.