Also known as Computer Programmers, Developers design, modify, and implement software programs for business clients. They work as part of the development team to create updated software systems and bespoke applications according to company specifications.
When interviewing Developers, suitable candidates will have extensive knowledge of modern programming languages, high-level analytical skills, and the ability to work as part of a team. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and those who are unable to work to a strict deadline.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Developers:
1. Can you describe the development methodology you use to create new programs?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of design practices.
2. What programming languages are you most familiar with?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of software systems and reveals knowledge gaps.
3. How you do manage your workflow to complete tasks on time?
Reveals the candidate’s time management skills.
4. What processes do you use to find and fix bugs in software applications?
Reveals the candidate’s analytical skills.
5. What software systems or applications have you created in your previous work?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources