Image Consultants are specialists who improve the personal or professional image of a client. They evaluate, enhance and upgrade their client’s appearance, behavior and communication skills to ensure that their image is consistent with their personal or professional goals.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Image Consultant Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an Image Consultant who is self-assured and influential with the ability to inspire confidence in a variety of clients. Image Consultants are expected to be approachable, encouraging and tactful with a flair for fashion and current trends.
To ensure success, Image Consultants should be commercially aware, flexible and display vivid imagination, with an eye for detail. Top candidates will display outstanding communication skills and confident public speaking ability.
Image Consultant Responsibilities:
- Schedule comprehensive initial meetings with clients to ascertain their personal and professional goals.
- Assess, improve and transform the client’s image, behavior and communication skills that will distinguish them from the crowd.
- Engage with corporate clients through professional brand coaching and projects.
- Initiate and facilitate corporate seminars and workshops based on the organization's professional goals.
- Promote the client through articles and write-ups via newspapers, magazines, social media and other appropriate forums.
- Engage in active networking in order to build a solid client base.
- Counsel and coach clients with purposeful advice that contributes to a positive transformation of their personal or professional image.
- Methodically transfer image information through an environment that facilitates the most efficient and effective learning.
- Aspire to create images that are authentic, suitable, appealing and sustainable.
Image Consultant Requirements:
- A Certificate in Image Consultancy (essential).
- A Certificate in Hair and Beauty Studies, Fashion Design or Cosmetic Science (highly advantageous).
- A Certificate in Business Studies or related (highly advantageous).
- 2 years of experience as an image consultant representing both personal and professional portfolios.
- Must be patient with the ability to think outside the box.
- Influential leader who exudes confidence and pays attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Flair for fashion and modern trends.
- Highly organized with the ability to work according to schedules.
- Must be well presented with the ability to market yourself to prospective clients.