Image Consultant Interview Questions:
1. How did you manage a situation where a client didn’t agree with your methods?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to resolve conflict.
2. How did you handle a situation where a corporate client failed to communicate an important matter to you? How was the situation resolved?
This indicates the effectiveness of the candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills.
3. What methods do you use to assess a new client when ascertaining their personal or professional goals?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to interpret the client's needs effectively.
4. How has your attention to detail made a positive impact on a client’s image?
This illustrates to what extent the candidate is attentive to details.
5. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty. What was the outcome?
This indicates the candidate’s willingness to be flexible and add a personal touch to each client’s circumstances.