Fashion Consultants are also known as Stylists or Image Consultants. They use their knowledge of trends and fashion principals to provide fashion advice to individuals and help them expand and develop their personal and/or professional wardrobe.
When interviewing Fashion Consultants, look for candidates who demonstrate a strong understanding of different personalities and body types and how they can be enhanced through fashion. Avoid candidates who lack knowledge of fashion trends, colors, fabrics, and styles.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Fashion Consultants:
1. What subjects are you currently following in the fashion industry?
Demonstrates candidates' current knowledge of fashion trends and principles and possible gaps in their knowledge.
2. How would you sell this [dress] to me?
Illustrates candidates' sales abilities as well as their ability to recognize fashion trends and how they work with individual body types.
3. How would you help a client who wanted a style that did not actually suit them?
Shows candidates' customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
4. What would you do if a client returned an outfit because it did not suit them?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as their ability to defend themselves and their choices.
5. How has your own fashion sense evolved due to your previous work experiences?
Illustrates candidates' understanding of fashion trends and principles.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources