The role of a Fashion Director is to oversee and direct a fashion department in a clothing corporation, magazine, or retail clothing store. They manage and lead the general duties of a fashion department including developing new fashion concepts, scheduling photo shoots, and developing design plans.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Fashion Director Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe three of the latest fashion trends?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of the latest fashion trends.
2. If a photographer is late for a time-sensitive promotional photo shoot, what would you do?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
3. How would you approach providing constructive feedback to your team after a failed campaign?
Highlights the candidate’s leadership and interpersonal skills.
4. Can you give an example of a time one of your projects didn’t go according to plan? What happened and how did you handle it?
Demonstrates the candidate’s project management experience.
5. What key information and trends do you analyze when assessing the success of a prospective clothing line?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of fashion and sense of style.