House Supervisor Nurses perform administrative duties and oversee nursing staff at healthcare facilities. They ensure quality patient care and adequate staffing for shifts and provide clinical support to the nursing team. They are also required to determine which issues need to be expedited to senior administrators on call.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
House Supervisor Nurses Job Description Template
We are seeking a well-organized House Supervisor Nurse to assume responsibility for administrative tasks at our facility. Your duties will include supervising nursing staff, reporting any issues that may arise during shifts to managers, and liaising with patients and medical professionals to ensure quality patient care.
To ensure success, House Supervisor Nurses should exhibit extensive experience in supervising nursing staff and the ability to ensure a high level of patient care. Accomplished candidates possess excellent administrative skills and demonstrate a collaborative approach.
House Supervisor Nurse Responsibilities:
- Supervising nursing staff and their day-to-day duties on behalf of senior management.
- Ensuring that patients receive quality healthcare.
- Performing administrative duties, including scheduling nursing staff shifts.
- Expediting issues of concern to senior administrators on call.
- Liaising with patients, family members, and healthcare professionals to ensure quality care.
- Updating records and communicating information to relevant departments.
- Providing nursing staff with clinical instructions, advice, or guidance, when required.
House Supervisor Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN).
- State-approved Registered Nurse (RN).
- 5 years of experience as a House Supervisor Nurse.
- Exceptional managerial skills.
- Proficiency in recordkeeping and patient management systems, such as PatientTrak and AdvancedMD.
- Exceptional ability to ensure high-quality patient care and to expedite concerns.
- Advanced ability to supervise nursing staff and schedule shifts.
- Ability to collaborate with patients, family members, and healthcare professionals.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in healthcare.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources