Interview Questions for House Supervisor Nurses:
1. How do you determine which issues should be expedited?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in ensuring quality patient care.
2. Tell me about a time you dealt with a patient complaint. What happened?
Assesses the candidate's experience and problem-solving skills, and reveals whether they exhibit a patient-centered approach.
3. Tell me how you determine if patients are satisfied with the care they receive?
Determines the candidate's experience and whether they have a proactive approach to patient care.
4. You observe poor standards of inpatient care in the ward. How do you react?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience, and reveals whether they react in a professionally appropriate manner.
5. Can you tell me which electronic patient management system you find useful? Why?
Highlights the candidate's experience and knowledge of patient management software.