Interview Questions for Nursery Managers:
1. What made you want to work as a nursery manager?
Reveals the candidate’s nature and highlights relevant skills.
2. What should you do if you are expecting a particularly cold bout of weather?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of proper plant care.
3. How would you motivate your employees to maintain excellent customer service?
Demonstrates the candidate’s motivational and managerial skills.
4. How would you deal with an angry customer who wants to return a dead plant?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. How do you boost sales in winter, when the nursery has lower traffic?
Reveals creativity, problems solving skills, and knowledge of consumer trends.