House Sitters may either stay in or periodically visit homeowners' houses while they are away to take care of various household responsibilities. They collect homeowners’ mail, perform garden and pool maintenance as needed, and ensure that homeowners' houses are well secured.
When interviewing House Sitters, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate honesty, reliability, and the ability to follow instructions. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor organizational and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for House Sitters:
1. What would you do if you noticed suspicious activity occurring outside a homeowner’s property?
Demonstrates the candidate's alertness and ability to act quickly.
2. What would you do if a homeowner's dog fell ill while you were housesitting?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and ability to follow instructions.
3. What measures can you take to make homeowners' houses look lived in?
Demonstrates the candidate's logic and experience.
4. What would you do if you were unable to contact a homeowner in an emergency?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to follow instructions.
5. What would you do if you accidentally broke an expensive kitchen appliance while house sitting?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources