Interview Questions for Hospital Secretaries:
1. Can you describe how you've overcome a challenging part of your work?
Assesses the candidate's work history and ability to learn and grow from past experiences.
2. How would you respond to a patient’s question that you don't know the answer to?
Reveals the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.
3. What methods do you recommend for protecting confidential medical information?
Examines the candidate's commitment to confidentiality and knowledge of medical record-keeping standards.
4. Can you explain your approach to record-keeping and filing?
Highlights the candidate's organizational skills and ability to effectively maintain patient records.
5. In which ways can a hospital secretary contribute to excellent patient care?
Tests the candidate's skill set and knowledge of patient care best practices.