Help Desk Analysts troubleshoot difficulties with computers and their connections. These professionals also work proactively to ensure that organizations are equipped with fully-functioning IT frameworks.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Help Desk Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for an uncompromising Help Desk Analyst to tend to all IT-related issues with care. The Help Desk Analyst ought to troubleshoot employees' computer-related difficulties, mend issues with our network, and oversee the regular updating of all pertinent installations. You should also remain informed about new product releases that may be of use to our company.
To ensure success as a Help Desk Analyst, you should recommend suitable IT-related purchases based on employees' needs. Ultimately, a distinguished Help Desk Analyst will complete tasks with unwavering precision.
Help Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Gathering and triaging cases that require attending to.
- Scheduling time to meet with employees, service providers, and other stakeholders to service IT-related equipment.
- Examining presenting concerns from multiple angles to select and implement the most suitable solutions.
- Walking employees through your interventions to promote computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Configuring personal computers and portable internet gadgets.
- Installing mandatory updates before existing applications become outdated or obsolete.
- Sourcing and proposing new IT-related solutions that may promote efficiency in the office.
- Submitting purchase requests and monitoring your expenditure.
Help Desk Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in Information Systems or adjacent discipline.
- Additional, relevant certification is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a Help Desk Analyst.
- Knowledgeable about recent innovations in IT.
- Unmatched administrative, triaging, and time management abilities.
- Systematic, precise, and emotionally intelligent.
- Ability to train staff in basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Eager about IT plus its business and societal applications.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources