Graduate Engineer Trainees are found in different engineering fields where they complete traineeships. They typically report to the Supervisor and assist with projects which usually involve collaboration with coworkers.
When interviewing Graduate Engineer Trainees, look for those who are eager to learn and grow. Avoid those who seem insubordinate.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Graduate Engineer Trainees:
1. Can you describe a time when you used analytical skills to solve a problem?
Tests analytical and problem-solving skills.
2. Why would you like to complete your traineeship with us?
Reveals the candidate’s plans as well as their knowledge of the company.
3. How do you keep up-to-date with the latest Engineering developments?
Demonstrates commitment to learning and dedication to excellence in the Engineering field.
4. Can you describe the most rewarding report that you have written so far?
Highlights the candidate's strengths and interests, and also tests their report writing skills.
5. What do you hope to contribute to this company during your time with us?
Shows the candidate's potential, motivations, as well as their short and long-term goals.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources