Interview Questions for Geospatial Analysts:
1. How would you explain the concept of geospatial analysis to a fifth grader?
Illustrates candidates' ability to explain complicated data findings to clients in basic language.
2. What software tools do you think are most important for geospatial analysis?
Demonstrates candidates' industry knowledge.
3. How do you handle repetitive tasks?
Shows candidates' understanding of programming languages for scripting and automating tasks.
4. Can you describe a time when you created a geodatabase?
Illustrates candidates' previous work experience as well as their experience in creating databases.
5. Describe a time when you made a mistake in your work. How did you correct it?
Demonstrates candidates' attention to detail and the ability to identify and learn from their mistakes.