Interview Questions for Funeral Attendants:
1. How would you set up the funeral parlor and gravesite on the day of the funeral?
Reveals the candidate’s thought process and time management skills.
2. What would you say is the most challenging aspect of a funeral attendant's job?
Shows the candidate's understanding of the job and the funeral industry.
3. How would you ensure that mistakes are kept to an absolute minimum during the funeral?
Tests the candidate's organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. How would you prepare obituaries for the newspapers?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of the details required for death notices, as well as their knowledge of newspaper requirements.
5. How would you handle a confrontation with an emotional client?
Indicates the candidate's interpersonal skills and level of emotional intelligence.