Front Office Assistants ensure administrative efficiency at reception areas. They create a pleasant experience for callers and visitors to the organization, route calls to designated employees and departments, and perform filing. They are also required to schedule and confirm appointments.
When interviewing Front Office Assistants, look for candidates with experience in a similar role and a customer-centered approach. Avoid candidates who lack professional etiquette and those with limited knowledge of office software and standard office equipment.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Front Office Assistants:
1. Tell me the steps you follow with a visitor who arrives at the reception area?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their suitability for the role.
2. Which office software have you found useful in the past? Why?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience with office software, or a lack thereof.
3. A visitor demands to see a senior manager immediately. How do you respond?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills, as well as their ability to perform under pressure.
4. Can you share your tips to ensure that appointments are scheduled accurately?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and reveals whether they have experience with appointment scheduling software.
5. Tell me about times when you had to multitask. How do you approach it?
Tests the candidate's ability to prioritize tasks in an appropriate manner.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources