Interview Questions for Freight Handlers:
1. Can you share a few of your tips to keep track of where freight is stored?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience with freight storage.
2. Describe a time when you successfully moved a challenging load. What happened?
Highlights the candidate's candidate's experience, skill level, and problem-solving abilities.
3. Can you tell me how you coordinate freight movement with your co-workers?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their methods.
4. Which safety tips would you share with an inexperienced forklift operator?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and ability to promote a safe work environment.
5. Can you describe your experience with warehouse management software?
Reveals the candidate's experience with software used in the freight industry.