Interview Questions for Facilities Engineers:
1. Can you describe a time when you improved a facility's energy efficiency?
Reveals work experience and ability to evaluate and improve a building's systems and procedures.
2. How do you go about collecting and analyzing information to determine facility specifications?
Shows the candidate's data collection methods and analytical skills.
3. What is your process for researching and selecting contractors for maintenance activities?
Demonstrates the candidate's project management skills.
4. Can you give an example of an efficient control system you developed and implemented?
Illustrates the candidate's experience and ability to design and implement control systems.
5. How do you ensure that facilities comply with safety standards?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of relevant regulations and ability to design and implement safety procedures.