Interview Questions for Facilities Directors:
1. Can you describe the largest facility that you have managed to date?
Highlights prior experience in the field.
2. How would you go about sourcing independent contractors?
Tests research and negotiation skills.
3. What would you do if a tenant repeatedly violated the building's rules?
Demonstrates problem-solving and interpersonal abilities.
4. How would you manage recurrent security breaches?
Assesses problem-solving skills and knowledge about safety measures.
5. How would you tend to multiple complaints within a short period?
Reveals organizational and multitasking skills.