Also known as Director of Facilities, the Facilities Director supports the day-to-day operations of the business, and ensures that the facilities meet the needs of clients and staff.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess good communication and organizational skills, and excellent knowledge of zoning laws and safety regulations. Be wary of candidates with a limited grasp of the operational and engineering principles for buildings and facilities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Facilities Directors:
1. Can you describe a typical work week for a Facilities Director?
Demonstrates job knowledge and experience.
2. What mistakes you have made as a Facilities Director, and what did you learn from them?
Reveals the candidate's honesty and ability to learn from their mistakes.
3. Which Facilities Management software are you familiar with?
Demonstrates computer literacy and knowledge of software applications.
4. How do you rescue a project that is at risk of going over budget?
Shows job knowledge and problem-solving skills.
5. What processes and key factors do you evaluate and follow when hiring contractors?
Reveals organizational skills and level of experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources