Facilities Directors maintain the functionality and orderliness of the buildings under their management. To achieve these objectives, Facilities Directors often enlist the services of other professionals, including Electricians, Plumbers, and Landscapers.
When interviewing Facilities Directors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate foresight, as well as exceptional leadership and organizational skills. Be wary of candidates who lack decisiveness, troubleshooting skills, and the capacity to work in teams.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Facilities Directors:
1. Can you describe the largest facility that you have managed to date?
Highlights prior experience in the field.
2. How would you go about sourcing independent contractors?
Tests research and negotiation skills.
3. What would you do if a tenant repeatedly violated the building's rules?
Demonstrates problem-solving and interpersonal abilities.
4. How would you manage recurrent security breaches?
Assesses problem-solving skills and knowledge about safety measures.
5. How would you tend to multiple complaints within a short period?
Reveals organizational and multitasking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources