Interview Questions for Executive Administrative Assistants:
1. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.
2. A pushy client wants to speak with a manager who can’t be disturbed. What do you do?
Shows the ability to follow instructions, solve problems and diffuse tense situations.
3. Describe your computer experience. Which applications do you use? Why?
Shows computer skills.
4. How do you begin setting up a meeting? What steps do you take to ensure that every detail is planned and executives are prepared?
Shows attention to detail.
5. Describe how you make travel arrangements. What questions do you ask? What goes into your process?
Tests planning skills.