Also known as an Executive Assistant, the Executive Administrative Assistant performs administrative tasks in the office such as answering phone calls, scheduling meetings and managing filing systems. The Executive Administrative Assistant's responsibilities also include ordering office supplies, making travel arrangements for executives and preparing invoices for staff members.
When interviewing Executive Administrative Assistants, the ideal candidate should be friendly and have excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates who cannot multitask and who do not conduct themselves professionally.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Executive Administrative Assistants:
1. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.
2. A pushy client wants to speak with a manager who can’t be disturbed. What do you do?
Shows the ability to follow instructions, solve problems and diffuse tense situations.
3. Describe your computer experience. Which applications do you use? Why?
Shows computer skills.
4. How do you begin setting up a meeting? What steps do you take to ensure that every detail is planned and executives are prepared?
Shows attention to detail.
5. Describe how you make travel arrangements. What questions do you ask? What goes into your process?
Tests planning skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources