Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinators implement, develop, and enforce a culture of health and safety in the workplace. They provide employees with training on health and safety practices and policies, conduct safety inspections and assessments, and ensure that all health regulations are enforced.
When interviewing EHS Coordinators, the best candidates will have exceptional training and communications abilities and be able to easily identify health hazards. Be wary of candidates who lack strong leadership abilities and detailed knowledge of occupational safety regulations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Environmental Health and Safety Coordinators:
1. What types of companies have you performed EHS duties for before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. What techniques do you find most effective for training employees on new protocols?
Examines the candidate's communication skills and training experience.
3. What protocols would you follow if you found an OSHA violation in the workplace?
Explores the candidate's regulatory knowledge.
4. What are the crucial elements that you look for when inspecting a manufacturing plant?
Evaluates the candidate's real-world experience and attention to detail.
5. Can you describe a time when you effectively implemented a new safety protocol?
Reveals the candidate's efficiency, strengths, and practical experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources