Interview Questions for Environmental Health and Safety Coordinators:
1. What types of companies have you performed EHS duties for before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. What techniques do you find most effective for training employees on new protocols?
Examines the candidate's communication skills and training experience.
3. What protocols would you follow if you found an OSHA violation in the workplace?
Explores the candidate's regulatory knowledge.
4. What are the crucial elements that you look for when inspecting a manufacturing plant?
Evaluates the candidate's real-world experience and attention to detail.
5. Can you describe a time when you effectively implemented a new safety protocol?
Reveals the candidate's efficiency, strengths, and practical experience.