Entry Level Accountant Job Description
We are looking for an organized entry-level accountant to be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of a variety of financial records. The responsibilities of entry-level accountants include maintaining the financial records of the company through analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts, as well as preparing reports.
To be successful as an entry Level Accountant, you should be able to work long hours, and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a high-performing Entry Level Accountant should be computer literate and have knowledge of key accounting competencies.
Entry Level Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining records of assets and liabilities.
- Updating accounts payable.
- Assisting in balancing sheets and income statements.
- Assisting with reviewing income and expenses.
- Preparing regular reports.
- Assisting with other accounting-related duties.
Entry Level Accountant Requirements:
- High school qualification.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting competencies.
- Proficiency in MS Office and competency in computer software (e.g. SAP).