Junior Accountants are financial professionals who assist with the financial and accounting tasks of an organization. They update financial statements, post journal entries, prepare financial reports, and audit and maintain accounts.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Junior Accountant
1. How has your attention to detail improved your management of financial tasks?
This question tests the candidate’s attention to detail.
2. What procedure would you follow when performing an audit?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. What is the biggest challenge in daily reconciliation of transactions?
This question will indicate the candidate's problem-solving skills.
4. How do you ensure that your decisions are congruent to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)?
This question indicates the candidate’s understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
5. What methods do you use to maximize income tax returns?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to identify cost-saving measures that would generate greater tax returns.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources