Enterprise Architects collaborate with an organization's stakeholders and internal colleagues to determine the organization's goals, develop architectural artifacts, and analyze the viability of organizational changes. Enterprise Architects work to improve the IT department's functions and infrastructure to optimize business operations.
When interviewing Enterprise Architects, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. Take note of candidates who lack strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Enterprise Architects:
1. How would you decide what kind of information to include in an Enterprise Architecture roadmap?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the field and their project management skills.
2. How would you determine if a solution complies with the Enterprise Architecture?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and analytical skills.
3. What do you believe is key to dealing with high-level stakeholders?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal skills.
4. What was the most difficult project you have participated in and how did you handle it?
Demonstrates candidates' project management skills, experience, and ability to cope with stress.
5. What recent technology trends, innovations, and advancements do you think are important to Enterprise Architecture?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the field and their technical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources