Interview Questions for Enterprise Architects:
1. How would you decide what kind of information to include in an enterprise architecture roadmap?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of the field and their project management skills.
2. How would you determine if a solution complied with the enterprise architecture?
Examines the candidate's knowledge and analytical skills.
3. What do you believe is key to dealing with high-level stakeholders?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal skills.
4. What was the most difficult project you have participated in and how did you handle it?
Assesses the candidate's project management skills, experience, and ability to cope with stress.
5. What recent technological advancements do you think are important to enterprise architecture?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of the field and their technical skills.