Enrollment Specialists are employed in a variety of industries including healthcare, education, insurance, and social services. They handle applications, collect information, provide advice and determine candidates' eligibility for programs or courses.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Enrollment Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for a responsible and organized Enrollment Specialist to advise and guide candidates in the enrollment process. The Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for assessing applications, handling documentation, collecting information, entering data and providing customer service.
To be successful as an Enrollment Specialist you should be able to assess the eligibility of candidates for specific programs, make recommendations and maintain meticulous records. An outstanding candidate will demonstrate exceptional communication skills and have a high standard of accuracy.
Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handling questions, issues and providing detailed information on requirements, processes, and policies.
- Collecting information and qualifying candidates for programs, services or courses.
- Ensuring that applications are completed correctly and that the required supporting materials have been provided.
- Entering, updating and reviewing data and records.
- Providing guidance and recommendations to applicants and prospective candidates.
- Corresponding with applicants and prospective candidates.
- Processing enrollments and dis-enrollments.
- Assisting with billing and payment processing.
- Conducting information sessions.
Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree preferred.
- Experience in the relevant field.
- Customer service experience is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of database and relevant software programs.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources