Interview Questions for Endodontists:
1. How do you keep abreast of the latest developments in endodontics?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, commitment to the job, and experience.
2. Under what circumstances would you recommend endodontic surgery as opposed to non-surgical root canal treatment?
Reveals the candidate’s industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. How would you handle patients who suffered from dental anxiety or phobia?
Highlights the candidate’s patience, empathy, communication skills, and experience.
4. What would you do if you were unable to identify the cause of patients' oral pain through x-rays?
Evaluates the candidate’s industry knowledge, problem-solving skills, and experience.
5. How would you address a young patient who was afraid of undergoing endodontic surgery?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to gain patients’ trust as well as their patience and communication skills.