Endodontists specialize in treating oral pain and discomfort caused by damage or injury to the interior of the tooth. They typically perform root canal treatments and endodontic surgery as well as replant teeth that have fallen out as a result of trauma to the mouth.
When interviewing Endodontists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate patience, empathy, and dental proficiency. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Endodontists:
1. How do you keep abreast of the latest developments in endodontics?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, their commitment to the job, and experience.
2. Under what circumstances would you recommend endodontic surgery as opposed to non-surgical root canal treatment?
Reveals the candidate’s industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. How would you handle patients who suffered from dental anxiety or phobia?
Highlights the candidate’s patience, empathy, communication skills, and experience.
4. What would you do if you were unable to identify the cause of patients' oral pain through x-rays?
Evaluates the candidate’s industry knowledge, problem-solving skills, and experience.
5. How would you address a young patient who was afraid of undergoing endodontic surgery?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to gain patients’ trust as well as their patience and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources