Interview Questions for E-Commerce Business Analysts:
1. Can incomplete data be useful to an e-commerce business?
Explains the candidate's understanding of data analysis techniques.
2. What insights can be gathered from low sales conversion rates?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of e-commerce principles and insights.
3. What tools and platforms have you worked with in the past?
Highlights the candidate's past experience as an e-commerce business analyst.
4. What are some e-commerce trends impacting the online space at the moment?
Explores the candidate's passion and interest in the e-commerce business space.
5. Should you measure sales performance weekly, monthly, or year on year?
Tests the candidate's adaptive thinking and knowledge of e-commerce analysis.