Business Intelligence Analysts, or BI Analysts, gather data about a company and its competitors in order to develop strategies that improve the business's effectiveness and market share.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Business Intelligence Analyst Job Description Template
We are seeking a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to create data-driven strategies that improve our company's processes and increase our market share. You will be working with a team to mine data, develop analytics tools, and report back on your findings and solutions.
To be successful as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you should have a passion for data and a highly analytical mind. Top candidates will also have good written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively explain the strategies you want to implement.
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consulting with management and relevant stakeholders to define goals.
- Researching, developing, and implementing data-gathering methods.
- Analyzing and synthesizing data.
- Reporting back on your findings and suggesting solutions.
- Collaborating with coworkers and management to implement improvements.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented strategies.
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, or related field.
- Proven experience with programming for data analysis.
- Firm understanding of statistics and databases.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources