Interview Questions for Doulas:
1. What kind of childbirth experience do you have?
Tests skill level, knowledge, as well as childbirth experience.
2. What information would you collect at a prenatal meeting with a mother?
Reveals planning, organizational, as well as research skills.
3. How would you support a mother who is concerned about postpartum depression?
Highlights the ability to offer emotional support and advice.
4. Describe a time when you got into a disagreement with a mother. What happened?
Uncovers conflict resolution and communication skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.
5. What is the most sensitive question a mother has asked you? What did you do?
Tests the ability to remain calm and handle difficult situations with maturity and professionalism.