Dog Walkers are responsible for walking dogs according to times specified by dog owners. They transport dogs to and from their homes and ensure that they are safe at all times.
When interviewing Dog Walkers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, patience, and a love for dogs. Be wary of candidates who have low energy and are unable to walk for long periods of time.
Interview Questions for Dog Walkers:
1. How do you handle unruly behavior amongst dogs?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of dog behavior as well as experience.
2. What do you do if a dog is injured while under your supervision?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to follow emergency protocol and think under pressure.
3. What would you do if a dog got off his/her leash?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills and experience.
4. How would you prepare an anxious dog for his/her first walk with you?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of dog behavior as well as experience.
5. How do you ensure the safety of the dogs you walk and those around them?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources