DevOps Engineers operate at the interface of development and operations within companies that develop software. Their involvement in each stage of a product's existence promotes efficiency and, ultimately, increased revenue.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
DevOps Engineer Job Description Template
We are searching for a decisive and insightful DevOps Engineer to join our reputable company. The DevOps Engineer will be involved in various stages of each product's lifespan, and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency. You should also keep track of customer reviews to enhance marketability.
To ensure Success as a DevOps Engineer, you should ensure that all outputs remain safe for public consumption. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Engineer will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the capacity to mentor junior staff.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Collecting and reviewing customers' feedback to enhance user experience.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or adjacent field.
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Experience using an array of automation tools.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Curious, discerning envelope pusher.
- Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources