Short for 'Development and Operations Engineer', DevOps Engineers provide input at every phase of software-related projects, from inception to maintenance.
When interviewing DevOps Engineers, the most suitable candidate should be a team player who demonstrates resilience, as well as familiarity with a wide array of coding languages. Be wary of candidates who lack accountability, precision, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for DevOps Engineers:
1. Can you describe the daily work of a DevOps Engineer?
Reveals job knowledge and communication skills.
2. What has been your most challenging DevOps project? How did you complete it?
Demonstrates in-depth job knowledge and experience.
3. Can you tell about a time you worked on a project with a group? What was the outcome?
Tests interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
4. Can you explain which scripting languages you code in?
Tests technical knowledge and experience.
5. Can you discuss your experience using analysis tools?
Demonstrates analytical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources