Interview Questions for DevOps Engineers:
1. Can you describe the daily work of a devOps engineer?
Reveals job knowledge and communication skills.
2. What has been your most challenging devOps project? How did you complete it?
Demonstrates in-depth job knowledge and experience.
3. Can you tell me about a time you worked on a project with a group? What was the outcome?
Tests interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
4. Can you explain which scripting languages you code in?
Tests technical knowledge and experience.
5. Can you discuss your experience using analysis tools?
Demonstrates analytical skills.